More kids outside on bikes – YES, PLEASE!
Bozeman Youth Cycling offers safe, supportive, and fun cycling opportunities for kids in Bozeman and the Gallatin Valley. Our summer programs (the Youth Program for 1st through 5th grades and the Bozeman NICA Program for 6th through 12th grades) are open to riders of all abilities with an emphasis on mountain bike skills, trail etiquette, teamwork, and camaraderie. For younger kids new to the sport to teens curious about racing, and everyone in between, BYC’s program goals are the same:
- Cultivate a life long love of cycling
- Provide bike handling skills for safe exploration
- Grow self-confidence through physical activity
- Experience the fun and camaraderie of a team environment
- Enjoy being active outdoors
Bozeman Youth Cycling is a Bozeman-based 501(c)(3) organization.
As part of our mission to make the cycling programs available to all kids, we offer need based scholarships. If you are interested, please complete the scholarship application.